Influex Website Development Services Agreement
This website development services agreement is intended as a legally binding agreement between Vision Tech Team (Developer) and Undersigned (Client), collectively known as the “Parties”.
Client has agreed to allow the above developer to design and develop an Influex personal brand website according to the scope of work below.
Developer is interested in undertaking such work; and Client and developer mutually desire to set and agree to the following terms and conditions as listed.
Client hereby retains the services of Developer to design and develop a website and Necessary additional items as listed in accordance with the scope of work included below.
Changes to this Agreement or to any deliverables in this contract must be submitted in writing and approved by both parties prior to taking place.
Developer agrees to notify company if any risks or schedule delays may take place effecting delivery dates and presentation of the final website.
Developer agrees to deliver said website on or before 90 days after the date this agreement is signed for final approval and acceptance by Client, assuming no delays in Timeline as outlined below in Policies, Terms, and Limitations.
Scope of Work
The specific deliverables and project requirements shall be governed by the Scope of Work below.
- Text / Icon Logo (if desired)
- Branding Guideline (if desired)
- Home Page
- About Page
- Contact Page
- 404 Page
- Any or all of the following pages as needed based on the Client’s offerings:
- Services Page
- Speaking Page
- Author Page
- Products / Programs Page
- Testimonials Page
- Resources / Tools Page
- Blog or Podcast Archive Template
- Blog or Podcast Single Post Template
- Generic Page Template
- One other custom page
- Development of all pages designed by the Developer
- Development of the following legal pages using a standard design template
- Disclaimer Page
- Terms of Service Page
- Import of up to 25 blog posts
- Up to 2 Contact Forms
- Integration of any forms provided by the Client (e.g. Developer will take opt-in form code from the Client and integrate this into the website)
- Developer agrees to set up the website on the client’s WordPress hosting service and make the website live on the client’s desired domain name.
Policies, Terms, and Limitations
- Developer agrees to deliver a completed site within 90 days of client delivering finalized copy and photography.
- The timeline above is contingent on prompt delivery of needed deliverables and feedback from the Client. Any delays caused by the client will result in the timeline being extended.
- If the Scope of Work cannot be completed within 120 days due to client delays, the Developer reserves the right to cancel this agreement and deliver any existing assets, with no refund made to the Client.
- All Professional Photography need to complete the site must be delivered within 30 days of signing this agreement.
- All Copy need to complete the site must be delivered within 21 days of signing this agreement.
- Photography and Copy can be delivered by the Client to the Developer in pieces any time between the signing of this agreement and the required delivery date.
- All materials to be supplied by client must be provided with compatible file types and sizes.
- Developer will create up to 3 revisions of any design listed in the Scope of Work.
- Client agrees to send feedback within 48 business hours of any design revision being posted for review. If feedback is not given, Developer will approve on the Client’s behalf to keep the process moving.
- Developer will create the website using WordPress, Genesis Theme, the Elementor page builder, and any other necessary plugins.
- We will not work inside of the Client’s CRM. Form code must be provided by the client in an HTML file.
- Developer will not create any E-Commerce functionality on the site.
- Developer will not create any custom forms.
- Developer shall not provide website hosting services for the Client’s website once development is complete.
- A suitable WordPress hosting environment (e.g. WP Engine) must be provided by the client before final delivery of the website.
- Developer assumes no liability for any hosting related issues at any time.
- Upon completion and approval of its final Web Site, or upon termination of this Agreement, whichever occurs earlier, the Developer shall deliver any and all materials developed in the course of its performance under this Agreement and any other items deemed necessary for the operation of the website.
- Documentation shall be delivered in electronic format as agreed upon by both parties. If code is delivered in electronic format, any and all files shall be provided in compatible file formats.
- The Developer agrees they shall maintain website back-ups and one set of the final materials provided for a term up to 3 months.
- If this Agreement is terminated prematurely or after the agreed backup term, Developer will destroy any and all copies, files, and documents related to this website development services agreement.
Scope of Work Additions
- Any work requested by the client that is beyond the Scope of Work outlined above will be billed at an agreed upon fixed price or $100 per hour.
- Additions to the Scope of Work may include, but are not limited to:
- Additional Page Designs
- Data Transfer from an existing site
This website development services agreement shall be contingent on a full $5,000.00 payment being received by the Developer before start of work.
Client may terminate this website development services agreement at any time by providing written notice via email or certified mail to the Developer.
Developer may cancel this agreement in the same manner if necessary.
In the event that this website development services agreement is cancelled by the Client, the Developer shall deliver all assets in progress to the Client. No refund of monies paid will be issued unless agreed upon by both parties.
This website development services agreement shall be governed by the prevailing laws of Arizona, United States. Should any conflicts arise related to this agreement, the Parties agree to seek a suitable resolution through a neutral arbitrator, whose ruling shall be considered final and binding on both parties.
By signing below, the Parties hereby enter into a binding website development services agreement with one another.